Thursday, June 5, 2008

there's a wolf in our house...

Tonight was the final Scouts Pack meeting until after summer. We had a BBQ at the park. Nathan has worked really hard and finally finished up his Wolf requirements so it's official. He's a wolf. PHEW!!!!!

Nathan receiving his patch and my pin :) and he even pinned it on me without drawing blood!

Isn't this just the cutest kid. He's going to make a great husband someday. :) And who will be the lucky one to get me as a MOTHER-IN-LAW??? wow all of the sudden I feel really old. (Especially looking at all of my wrinkles in the picture below, why am I losing weight if fat fills in the wrinkles???)

So proud to be his mom. How did I get so lucky??


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever Shannon!!! You look great! Keep up the good work... And congratulations to Nathan!

stephanie said...

cute!! congrats nathan. so weird imagining you as a mother in law!!! what??? ha ha. :)

Rhonda Riley said...

I can't think of Nathan getting married yet! Of course then I would be possibly a YOUNG great grandma :) Whoa...bring on the wrinkles Shanno! Proof of a life well lived, right? Ha! love you and your cute little wolf, mom