Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mom and Nathan day

The last awards assembly for the school year was last Friday. Nathan and his best friend Clayton both received awards for Responsibility for Learning. Here they are with their principal Mr. Hausner. They were so excited that they both got the same award. These kids are like two peas in a pod. If you see one you will see the other - they are practically joined at the hip.




Since Brad was out of town fishing we had Nathan and Mom night on Friday night. We had lots of fun taking funny face pics and watching movies. Since I wake up at the crack of jack now - I'm usually really tired by the time Friday night comes around. But Nathan didn't seem to care since I let him stay up as late as he wanted! :)




So the other day I went into Nathan's room to clean it. PLEASE LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES...start early and make your kids clean their own room or do other chores around the house - I didn't and now I'm paying for it! Anyway, I went into his room and I see this envelope on the ground. I pick it up and it says... "Do not open until Mother's Day 2018 Nathan". I took it over to Nathan and asked what it was. He said it was part of my Mother's Day gift for the year 2018. I said "2018???" and he said "Yep! In 10 years." Apparently I can't open this up for another 10 years - I have it on my refrigerator we'll see if it makes it until 2018!





This is our cat Sid aka Fat Sid - too bad she doesn't have a good life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... Dan and I have a vacation planned for 2017! If we can wait... so can you!!