Monday, January 14, 2008

Rachel got me!

Rachel tagged me so I get to fill out this fun little survey.

Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Hey

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. socks
2. pj's

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Laugh
2. Watch The Biggest Loser while eating ice cream...

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. Something salty - the last thing i ate was sweet and i need to balance out
2. To be as thin as Rachel :)

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. Sid #3 - she kept me company when we were first married and Brad worked the night shift
2. Rosie
2.5 Suckie - our enormously huge sucker fish - it's bigger than us all...

Two things you did last night:
1. made - i mean helped with - Nathan's mystery snowman extra credit assignment. Let me tell you that thing is freakin awesome... we got - i mean Nathan got 8 bobcat bucks for it!!!
2. made Nathan a mean peanut butter sandwich among all of the craft crap

Two things you ate today
1. animal crackers
2. mom's leftovers

Two people you last talked to:
1. Brad
2. Nathan

Two longest car rides:
1. Orange to Springfield, Oregon - Nathan threw up at Magic Mountain, 30 miles south of Sacramento, and thru the Mount Shasta Pass - fun times....
2. Orange to Rexburg, Idaho

Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 27th of March - Brad and Nathan's birthdays :)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke - duh
2. H2O

Now i get to tag someone... I tag Nichole!! Maybe this will get her to actually make a post in 2008! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... I just want to let you know I have TONS of cute pictures to post... and it is not because I don't have time that I haven't posted... Blog won't upload my pictures!!! It is making me really mad. I have like 5 posts that I want to put up! I try everyday, but it is retarded. I could just write what my pictures are of and have people use their imagination... but who am I kidding... everyone wants to actually SEE Audrey! So once it starts letting me upload pics... you will get so many posts you won't be able to read them fast enough!!

Shannon said...

ok good - because yes we all want to see that sweet girl Audrey!

Anonymous said...

Please Nicole...get that picture of me off your blog. No one needs to see what I look like at 7 in the morning!!!

Anonymous said...

Please Nicole...get that picture of me off your blog. No one needs to see what I look like at 7 in the morning!!!

Anonymous said...

Please Nicole...get that picture of me off your blog. No one needs to see what I look like at 7 in the morning!!!

Anonymous said...

Why did it do that? I swear I only hit publish comment once. I don't hate the picture THAT much!

Alicia said...

Shannon your blog always make me laugh:)

Alicia said...

Sweet, I love your music. I told you it was super easy. I am adding a slide show to mine and I changed my template you will have to go and check it out later:)