Monday, January 28, 2008

Ok so i've been a little MIA lately... Nichole tagged me and i wanted to make sure that i fulfilled my civic duty... Anyway... here is a little about me!

Four jobs I've had:

1. Valley Hallmark - professional card stocker/reader
2. Escrow Officer - various locations
3. Property Casualty Insurance CSR - Napa
4. On-Site Rep for title company blah blah blah

Four places I've lived:

1. Orange, CA aka the OC
2. Logan, UT
3. Napa, CA
4. Bountiful, UT (yes it's true and fine i'll admit it - i was born in pootah)

Four movies that I love:

1. Moulin Rouge - love love love it!
2. Music and Lyrics
3. Nacho Libre
4. Almost Famous - Jason Lee hmmmm

Four favorite foods:

1. Diet Coke - that's a food right?
2. rice krispie treats - or Rice Kripsies as Nathan would say while throwing a Fribsee around oh yeah and reNember the time when... yesterday we were in the car and one of his friends was with us. for some reason they started talking about the show Go Diego Go! and nathan turned teen and started saying how lame the show was (lame is a really funny word coming out of his mouth!) anyway he followed the conversation with "oh yeah and reNember the time when..." even funnier is that last year one of his spelling words was REMEMBER - we thought for sure that would break that one - nope... p.s. i make really good rice kripsie treats!
3. Gulliver's creamed corn...
4. mom's rolls

Four weird things about me - only 4??? wow where to begin...

1. Money in my wallet MUST be in order!!! all bills must be right side up, faces to the front and in order from smallest to biggest $$$. It drives me bonkers when i get change and the bills are all over the place - i'll organize it before i put it in my wallet and annoy all of the people behind me - hey better than me being annoyed! right? :)
2. I can't stand to walk on grass - even with shoes on! it grosses me out - especially when i'm barefoot - sick! now, don't get me wrong i will walk on it if i don't have any other options. But if i can help it i keep away...i'd rather walk 100 feet out of my way to walk on the sidewalk!
3. I have a really hard time going into thrift stores. i would never in a million years ever buy something for me to wear from a second hand store. i can't stand the thought - it gives me the hibbie jibbies (or however you spell it) - i can't even stand to touch things there. Brad doesn't understand it - i don't expect him to. apparently i'm strange...
4. Satin - enough said!

Four favorite TV shows:

1. Flight of the Conchords!!!
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Survivor
4. My Name is Earl - again Jason Lee

Four places I'd love to go:

1. Paris, France
2. Italy
3. Hawaii with my boys
4. into my room and have all of the laundry already put away...

Now I would like to tag: Alicia, Matt and anyone else reading this - i put that as if there are so many people actually reading this thing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok... about the money thing, I am the same way! I can't stand having it out of order... but I do have to say it is a nice little surprise when you are going through it and you find a 20 hiding with the 1's its like wow, I have 19 more dollars than I thought that I did! But of course at the same EXACT moment I think that I am already moving it back with the other 20's. (I talk like I have this problem a lot... don't worry I DON"T!! I can't ever reNember what a 20 looks like!)

stephanie said...

ha ha shan - fun to read. ok, you and nichole are weirdos. but i'm sure there are many other weirdos out there just like you. you would probably hyperventilate if you saw my wallet. everything is all wadded up and shoved in there. it's good there's a zipper on it.

fun reading things about you that i didn't know. the grass thing? didn't know that. and the thrift store thing too. and i'm sure you make good rice krispie treats. those sound so good right now. mmmmm.

Matt said...

I remember hearing the money thing about you, Shannon. And even the grass thing rings a bell. I "accepted" your tag on our blog.

Anonymous said...

You are pretty weird. I NEVER have cash. I guess that's pretty weird. If I have it I spend it within 3 seconds. It's like a drug or something. So I try to stay away from it. I have to have cash for the cafeteria at work but I keep it locked inside my locker. Matt keeps all the cash in our family and he occasionally lets me smell it.