Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy late New Year!!!

New Year's Eve was spent at my parents house. Mom had tonz o food - Yum! Steph and Doug and the kids, Matt, Rachel and the kids, and the Rushton's were all there to ring in the new year. We played wii, XBox 360 Guitar Hero II and Dance Dance Revolution - or DDR as dubbed by Matt and Rachel aka King and Queen DDR...

Brad kicking the junk out of his opponent

Nathan boxing - check out his thumb :) He has crazy thumb war winning thumbs!

Mom boxing - SKILLZ!!! Thanks to Rachel and her killer moves the girls seem to kick some booty on wii boxing!

Dad hitting a guy with glasses. I have to say i think the funniest thing about the entire night was Dad knocking the guy OUT in his first round. Matt was at a loss for words as to how he can play video games for the last 25 years of his life and his boxing match had to go to decision and dad got a KO in round 1!!! :) Don't worry Matt, Dad will never beat you at DDR!

Stephanie giving it to the man!

Nathan playing Guitar Hero

Matt ripping at Guitar Hero!

Brad do you want to dance? NO! Check out the TV - he got a perfect! that's what i'm talking about...

Nathan can DDR like nobody's business.

While going thru my pics of the night i was floored when i realized that i didn't have any pictures of:

1 - Rachel wii boxing - pictures wouldn't do justice to the real deal - you have to see to believe!!!

2 - Matt and Rachel Dance Dance Revolutionizing - i was soaking in their moves and couldn't multi-task!

3- poppers! Mom bought a bunch of poppers and we all went outside at midnight shot confetti all over the backyard.


Nathan and Mom last year...


i don't think you are supposed to aim and pop at others - oh well...we all lived to tell about it.


Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

julie said...

i can't believe i missed all the fun!! i can't WAIT until our family is not sick anymore. i'm sick of it!

Anonymous said...

We wish we were there!! We were actually ASLEEP for New Years! How boring are we??!!

Alicia said...

We played Guitar Hero 3 and jenga on New year's Eve at my sisters. I have to say Ashton rocks on guitar hero, than my sister totally rocks, than it is my brother in law, next to last was Evan and drumroll please....last but not least was me. Let me tell you I was on the slowest of slow speeds and I looked a little slow while playing:)

Anonymous said...

That was so fun. I think Steph has some pictures of me boxing.

stephanie said...

yes, i do have pictures and videos of rachel boxing - and other people too. i'm just a little behind on my blogging lately. that'll be my next post...so something to look forward to. :)that was a fun night. i've been craving mom's special dip ever since then....yum.