Thursday, December 6, 2007

The truth comes out...

Today Julie had to go into the office for a little bit so Margaux and Barrett came over to play with me. We had so much fun. Barrett was so excited to see all of the non-baby proof items i have around here. He moved at a constant pace from one thing to the next. Wow - it really made me realize how long it's been since i've had a young one living here. Margaux was so funny. I took her to the bathroom and sat her up on the potty. I walked away and she said "so Aunt Shannon, how is your day going?" It's great Margs thanks for asking! She loved looking around at all of my christmas decorations. I found some pictures of Nathan from when he was younger and showed them to her. She loved seeing Nathan her age and younger. One of the pictures was of Nathan and me. She looked at it and said "Aunt Shannon, is this you when you were different?" to which i replied "yes Margaux it is." :) Key word being "different" aka skinny. What a sweet, smart little girl. Well now that they are gone i guess i better be off to the gym...

2 comments:

stephanie said...

ha ha. that is hilarious. first funny thing was picturing you scurrying after barrett. :) he's so funny. margaux is such a riot. i was imagining her saying that in her cute little bubble voice. love the funny things they say. :)

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that I am following Steph. Margaux is too much. She is 3 going on 30.