Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Oh the joy's of gardening....

Today i went to M&M nursery and bought some beautiful flowers to plant in our front yard.

Exhibit "A"





While i was minding my business and working away beautifying our yard i came across an intruder.....
Exhibit "B"


I swear he is looking right at me. How many eyes do these guys have anyway? SICK!


SO after i freaked out because i realized that i had been standing centimeters away from this thing i decided to go over and rake the leaves out of the dirt and start planting the flowers i bought. While i was picking up the pile of leaves i came across Exhibit "C"...

Exhibit "C"


As of this moment the front yard has flowers (unplanted), a rake, other various gardening tools, my gloves and a pile of leaves waiting patiently for Brad to come home and "be the man".

Sorry for that last picture mom.

p.s. i did go out and spray a can of bug killer on this thing before i ran in screaming...

3 comments:

Rhonda Riley said...

Did you hear me scream from NY????

*megan said...

Glad your mom now blogs. That's how I found your site. Great photography. I'm glad to keep up with the Bradfords this way now.

Alicia said...

Seriously Shannon I was laughing at this blog entry!! It was so funny that you stumbled onto mine but now I can peek into yours:)